Does Tinder have a bisexual option? In June 2019, Tinder expanded its orientation options to include bisexual, asexual, pansexual, and six more. Users can decide whether or not that’s made public and can also opt to be shown people of the same orientation first. (37 gender identity options were also added a few years ago.)
How do I find a bisexual partner? Go to popular LGBT spots.
You may be able to find other bisexual people at gay bars. You may also be able to find bisexual people at gatherings for the LGBT community at local churches. You increase your odds of meeting other bisexual people by going where you think others might go.
What is the best bisexual website?
- Best Overall: BiPeopleMeet.com. Pros.
- Best for Bi-Curious People: OkCupid. Pros.
- Best for Queer Women: HER. Pros.
- Best for Over 30s: Match.com. Pros.
- Best for Hookups: BiCupid. Pros.
- Best Free App: Tinder.
- Best for Serious Relationships: Hinge.
- Best for Queer Men: Grindr.
How is Feeld? Since Feeld is a dating app rather than a website, you can’t ‘search’ in the traditional sense. Instead, you’re presented with a range of matches in your area that fit your criteria. For each match you see, you can tap the heart if you like them or the ‘-‘ if you don’t.