Is Greenville SC LGBT friendly? Yes! Greenville’s LGBT community finds tolerance even when most of the city seems to still be in the closet. Recently, the First Baptist Church of Greenville approved a policy of LGBT equality in all church matters.
Is Greenville SC good for singles? According to Money.com, Greenville ranks No. 2 on their list of The Best Places to Live for Singles: 7 Cities That Are Fun, Friendly, and Affordable.
What is surge gay app? The Scoop: Surge is a fast-growing dating app for gay men interested in finding new friends, dates, and partners. The app fosters a network of over 3.5 million men worldwide, and it sees over 3,000 signups every day via Google Play and the App Store.
Where do singles meet in Greenville SC?
- Local Cue. 1.5 mi. 345 reviews.
- UP On The Roof. 2.6 mi. 543 reviews.
- Vault & Vator. 2.6 mi. 104 reviews.
- Ink N Ivy. 2.3 mi. 337 reviews.
- Swordfish Cocktail Club. 2.2 mi. $$ Cocktail Bars, Tapas/Small Plates.
- Jack n’ Diane’s. 2.3 mi. 70 reviews.
- The Radio Room. 3.0 mi.
- Zorba Lounge. 1.2 mi.