What do lesbians do on a date?
- A Local Food Market. Planning a first date is always a little tricky.
- Visit a Local Gallery or Museum.
- Play Tourists in your city.
- Take a Cocktail Making Class.
- Go to the Arcade.
- Have a Breakfast Date.
What are the rules of lesbians?
- Rule No 1: You are hot property but act fast.
- Rule No 2: Facebook/Twitter is your best friend.
- Rule No 3: No one is single!
- Rule No 4: Embrace the ex-factor.
- Rule no 5: Love everything about women.
- Rule No 6: Safety does NOT lie in numbers.
- Rule No 7: See, but more importantly, be seen.
How do you have your first lesbian relationship? Here is my advice: Be open to the idea of a same-sex relationship, and give yourself time. The first person you meet may not be the one you’re meant to end up with. That’s okay, don’t feel trapped in a relationship because you don’t feel that there is anyone else out there that would love you like they do.
How can I be a better lesbian lover?
- Be a Good Listener.
- Keep Your Promises.
- Be Independent, Yet Attentive.
- Don’t Do the U-Haul Thing.
- Admit to Mistakes When You Make Them.
- Create Rituals, Inside Jokes, Nicknames, and Other Just-Between-You Things.