What is a male golddigger called? I’m 75 years old, and a male gold digger was called a gigolo in my day (at least in Ohio).
How do you date a gold digger?
- She has gold digger friends.
- She is not emotionally attached.
- Puts more value on expensive gifts.
- Prefers an expensive gift for an apology.
- She only hangs out in fancy places.
- She is curious about your income.
- She doesn’t pay for anything.
- She is ungrateful and entitled.
Can a man be a golddigger? While anyone can be a gold digger, and the gender and age dynamic can vary, the stereotypical gold digger relationship is of a young woman who goes after an older, richer man.
Are gold diggers smart? But if you look at the average rich guy, more often than not, he’s probably smart, fearless, proactive, and creative, which has made him one hell of a business-oriented hustler and out-of-the-box thinker. And yes, these traits have also made him very, very rich.