Where can I meet gay men in Memphis?
- Subscribe to Queer In The World! Get updates on the latest in LGBTQ+ lifestyle and travel straight to your inbox.
- The Pumping Station. This bar is open every day of the week.
- Dru’s Bar.
- Muddy’s Bake Shop.
- Minglewood Hall.
Where do single men go in Memphis?
- South of Beale. 361 S Main St (at Talbot Ave), Memphis, TN.
- Loflin Yard. 7 W Carolina Ave (Florida St), Memphis, TN.
- Blues City Cafe. 138 Beale St (at 2nd St), Memphis, TN.
- The Cove. 2559 Broad Ave (N Bingham St), Memphis, TN.
- Farm Burger.
- Flying Saucer.
- Hammer & Ale.
Is Memphis TN gay friendly? Memphis is a haven for Tennessee’s LGBT population. This expansive city embraces both art and its residents, no matter how they identify. And they’re ready to step up and help LBGT youth, trans people, and other LGBT people. In fact, Memphis has the highest number of LGBT non-profits in Tennessee.
Where can I meet people in Memphis?
- Memphis Outdoor Adventures.
- Memphis Shy Guys: A Group for the Shy and Socially Awkward.
- Network After Work – Memphis Networking Events.